Make a Stethoscope
What you'll need:
A piece of rubber tubing or a paper towel tube
2 small funnels
Rubber band (optional0
1. Take the piece of tubing and fit a funnel to each end.
2. Stretch the balloon by blowing it up and then letting the air out.
3. Cut off the top third of the balloon with scissors.
4. Stretch the top third of the balloon tightly over the open end of one the funnels. If necessary, use a rubber band to hold it in place.
5. Place the end of the funnel with the balloon over it against your chest, directly onto your skin.