top of page
Make a Liquid Rainbow
What you'll need:
Blue dishwashing liquid
Olive or vegetable oil
A large jar or glass cylinder
1. Mix 1/2 cup corn syrup with 1 drop blue and 1 drop red food coloring and pour into jar to make purple.
2. Slowly pour 1/2 cup of blue dishwashing soap down the side of your jar.
3. Mix 1/2 cup water with 2 drops green food coloring. Tip the jar and slowly pour the water down the side of the jar.
4. Slowly pour 1/2 cup olive oil down the side of the jar to get yellow.
5. Mix 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol with 2 drops red food coloring. Tip the jar and slowly pour the alcohol down the side of the jar.
bottom of page