top of page
What you'll need:
Ready made pizza crust
Shredded mozzarella cheese
4 toppings of your choice
1. Spread sauce over the whole pizza.
2. Sprinkle cheese over the whole pizza.
3. Sprinkle topping 1 over 3/4 of the pizza leaving 1/4 of the pizza with no toppings.
4. Take topping 2 and sprinkle it over 1/2 (half) of the pizza. 1/4 (quarter) of topping 2 should overlap with topping 1. You should still have 1/4 of the pizza with no toppings.
5. Take topping 3 and sprinkle it on any 1/4 of the pizza except the 1/4 with no toppings.
6. Take topping 4 and sprinkle it on any 1/4 of the pizza except the 1/4 with no toppings.
7. Cook the pizza in the oven at 425 degreesfor 8-15 mins or until golden crusts have formed.
bottom of page